Thursday, February 9, 2012

My New Steam Cleaner & Me!

In the midst of my panic about the couch last week I went online to good ol' Wally World and bought me a Shark Portable Steam Pocket cleaner!  I had a gift card we had received from my husband's relatives for Christmas that in my usual swiss cheese headedness had stashed away for just such an emergency...somewhere!!!  I frantically searched the counter and its vast possible hiding spots and within 15 min I did find it!  

The Steam Cleaner got here on Tuesday and when I opened the box I wondered, where do I put all this crap???  There are a TON of attachments of various awkward shapes and sizes.  And no case to put them in!  



This attachment scares me!


I steam cleaned this filter that goes in my vacuum that normally smells like a monkey's butt and now it smells fine!  I just saved myself whatever one of these things cost!  


My favorite attachment:  I like to call it "The Annihilator"
The white hair clip is there to hold the trigger down as they neglected to put a lock so you don't have to squeeze the handle the entire time you are cleaning!  I'm stho sthmart!


About to be used to clean the counters.  Ain't no bugs on me!

I have steamed part of the couch and also coated the couch again in vinegar and baking soda and Resolve...and am going to steam it again!  So far Mr Kitty hasn't peed on it in 48 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment