Thursday, November 1, 2012

Autumn Turns 3

Saturday Oct 27 my baby turned 3.  I'm finding myself cuddling her more than ever, cherishing those "Mommy you're my best friend" comments, and crying every so often that life really is going by me, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.  I wish that there was a brake I could pull that would just make it stop for a few moments.  Cliche, I know, but its an aching longing that I get every so often.  I don't exactly miss the baby days, but I know that one day she will not be calling me her best friend.  I think this one is going to be the hardest of the three for me to let go.

Her favorite things at the moment are Hello Kitty and Lalaloopsy.  I'm glad that she seems drawn to innocent, sweet, girlie things right now.  I still indulge her the occasional Spongebob item but she isn't as fascinated by the dancing dorky yellow sponge as she used to be.










































Stay tuned for Autumn's 3rd birthday, family party edition when I have a minute to make another blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment