Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eeeeeeeeee!! I got a new camera!!!

Wow I have not posted a blog in a while. Much has happened. To sum it up:

I got me a Canon Rebel XSi!!!!!!

And I totally love it. Not that my point and shoot Canon PowerShot wasn't fantastic. But this camera takes me to a whole new level!

Powershot^


And below is the Rebel:

So you can see the difference in the mood and feel of the pictures! I have been taking pictures like crazy. The difference is that I never enjoyed taking pictures of people before because I never felt they really did anyone any justice. But this kind of camera has a faster shutter speed and truer coloring and can capture a moment unlike your standard point and shoot. I'm really excited for summer now!! I hope that it does as well on landscapes.

We have had such a cold wind the past couple of days that even though its been beautiful I haven't been able to take the baby out. We finally have recovered from this last bout of illness I hope. I'm going to go for a short walk to the cemetery with Alex and see if I can spot anything interesting over there...



#2 says "Meow."

No comments:

Post a Comment